Sandy Flom has been working in and around Faribault since 1994. She's been a QuickBooks Pro Advisor for many years so she can help you with your QuickBooks. In 2008, she opened her own office in Morristown which specialized in Payroll, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Tax Planning & Preparation along with doing Investments. It's great with everything in our wheelhouse, we can see how all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fit together so that you get what you're working towards without paying more taxes than necessary.
So everything is individually and continued using all the principles that she's been applying to clients' businesses for years.
She moved her office to Faribault in 2011 and as the office grew she moved the office over to the State Bank of Faribault Building in 2014. Then in 2019, she changed the business name to Financial Solutions MN LLC and moved into the bank’s old mortgage department as her business continues to grow, needing more space.
Sandy married Eric Flom in 2013, Eric owns Southern Minnesota Woodcraft Inc. in Faribault. They have five grown children with all but one living out of state.
- 1992 - Earned her AA degree in Accounting from Western Wisconsin Technical College in LaCrosse, WI
- 1993 - Started working in Faribault, MN doing public accounting
- 1998 - Passed the CPA exam & became licensed in the State of Minnesota
- 1999 - Passed the Health & Life insurance license
- 2000 - Passed the CFP exam
- 2008 - Started her own office
- 2014 - to Present - Treasurer for the Rice County Fair Board
- 2016 - Board Member of Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- 2018 - to Present - Treasurer of Minnesota Association of Public Accountants