Have you received an IRS notice and don’t know what to do about it?
An IRS notice can be totally intimidating, if you don’t know what to do. Tax Problems affect everyone, it can be as simple as:
- What you reported for income doesn’t match what was reported to them
- The IRS recategorized some income you reported to another form
- The IRS is auditing you for a particular business deduction
- You did NOT file a previous years tax return
- You took a deduction but didn’t include the proper form
If you call the number on your notice, you can be waiting on hold for over an hour waiting to talk to your first person and then find that you don’t have the necessary information and will have to call back later, this can be quite a frustratin! Let Sandy Wenker take care of this for you, she has over 12 years experience dealing with the IRS and is Certified Public Accountant and can represent you in front of the IRS.
For Help with any kind of IRS notice contact Sandy Wenker at 507-333-3973 or use our convenient online form and have Sandy contact you. It’s nice to have someone on your side to help deal with the IRS.