About Sandy Flom, CPA & CFP®
Sandy Flom has worked as an accountant in or around Faribault for the past 26 years. Also, she's been a QuickBooks Pro Advisor for many years so she can help guide you through what you need. In 2008, she opened her office in Morristown and continued using all the principles that she's been applying to clients' businesses for years. The office moved to Faribault in 2011.
Formerly known as Sandy Wenker, she is married Eric Flom who owns Southern Minnesota Woodcraft Inc. in Faribault, MN. She has five grown children with all but one living out of state.
- 1992 - Earned her AA degree in Accounting from Western Wisconsin Technical College in LaCrosse, WI
- 1993 - Started working in Faribault, MN doing public accounting
- 1998 - Passed the CPA exam & became licensed in the State of Minnesota
- 1999 - Received Health & Life insurance license
- 2000 - Passed the CFP exam
- 2008 - Started her own office
Do you need more information about our financial services?
We are currently accepting new clients. Give us a call at 507-333-3973.